Safe and comfortable foot compression
The unique medical Lundatex® sock provides safe, comfortable pressure at all times, whether at rest or when active, regardless of leg size/shape.
Lundatex® sock can be used in the following ways:
1) On its own, when compression is only necessary on the foot and ankle region (see right);
2) Together with Lundatex® medical and/or Lundatex® system, instead of bandage wrapping on the foot, to prevent
bandage slippage (see below);
3) Together with Lundatex® medical and/or Lundatex® system, underneath the bandage on the foot, to achieve a greater
The Lundatex® medical bandage provides compression that can be used for the following conditions or circumstances:
- Venous insufficiency - Varicose veins
- Oedema - Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Lymphoedema - Deep vein thrombosis
- Venous leg ulcers - Sports injuries
- Mixed leg ulcers
“The presented fusion method of using a short compression sock together with a bandage applied a well-defined pressure without creating high- or low-pressure areas where the compression sock ended and the bandage began.”
- Nilsson A, Lundh T, Damm J, "Good-bye slippage - a new fusion to tackle bandage slippage on the foot”, Veins & Lymphatics, volume 7:7797, 2018, pages 112-114.
© 2021 by PressCise AB