Safe and comfortable foot compression
The unique medical Lundatex® sock provides safe, comfortable pressure at all times, whether at rest or when active, regardless of leg size/shape.
The Lundatex® sock provides compression that can be used
for the following conditions or circumstances:
- Venous insufficiency - Venous leg ulcers
- Oedema - Mixed leg ulcers
- Lymphoedema - Varicose veins
- Deep vein thrombosis - Direct trauma to the limb,
- Post-thrombotic syndrome such as from sport-related
“The presented fusion method of using a short compression sock together with a bandage applied a well-defined pressure without creating high- or low-pressure areas where the compression sock ended and the bandage began.”
- Nilsson A, Lundh T, Damm J, "Good-bye slippage - a new fusion to tackle bandage slippage on the foot”, Veins & Lymphatics, volume 7:7797, 2018, pages 112-114.
Instructions for Use:
Lundatex® sock can be used in the following ways:
1) On its own, when compression is only necessary on the foot and ankle region;
2) Together with Lundatex® medical and/or Lundatex® system, instead of bandage wrapping on the foot, to prevent bandage
3) Together with Lundatex® medical and/or Lundatex® system, underneath the bandage on the foot, to achieve a greater foot
See the video (above right) or images (below) for demonstration.
The Lundatex® sock, 3 ways: 1) As a stand-alone product; 2) In combination with Lundatex® medical or Lundatex® system instead of wrapping the foot; or 3) In combination with Lundatex® system or Lundatex® medical under the bandage to create a higher foot compression level.
© 2021 by PressCise AB