Correct, comfortable compression
The unique medical Lundatex® stocking provides safe, comfortable pressure at all times, whether at rest or when active, regardless of leg size/shape. The product is easy to put on and ensures a precise pressure at all times, even after oedema reduction.
The stocking provides compression that can be used for the following conditions or circumstances:
- Venous insufficiency - Varicose veins
- Oedema - Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Lymphoedema - Deep vein thrombosis
- Venous leg ulcers - Sports injuries
- Mixed leg ulcers
How the device works:
Lundatex® stocking is made of soft, breathable, and skin-friendly materials, and is free from natural latex rubber. It is currently available in Class I (20mmHg) but with the ability to be made into other classes of compression, including Class II (30mmHg) and Class III (40mmHg).
“The stocking, with specified pressure 18-20 mmHg exerted well-defined target
pressure. The pressure was uniform and showed low correlation to leg
circumference (r=0.2) despite circumferences varying from 23 to 39.5 cm”
- Nilsson A, Lundh T, "A new stocking compression system with a low well-defined resting pressure and a high working pressure”, Veins & Lymphatics, volume 7:7628, 2018, pages 69-70.
Instructions for Use:
© 2021 by PressCise AB