Correct, comfortable compression
The unique medical Lundatex® stocking provides safe, comfortable pressure at all times, whether at rest or when active, regardless of leg size/shape. The product is easy to put on and ensures a precise pressure at all times, even after oedema reduction.
The stocking is made of soft, breathable, and skin-friendly materials, and is free from natural latex rubber.
The stocking provides compression that can be used for the following conditions or circumstances:
- Venous insufficiency - Venous leg ulcers
- Oedema - Mixed leg ulcers
- Lymphoedema - Varicose veins
- Deep vein thrombosis - Direct trauma to the limb, such as from
- Post-thrombotic syndrome sport-related injuries
Instructions for Use:
“The stocking, with specified pressure of 18-20 mmHg, exerted well-defined target pressure. The pressure was uniform and showed low correlation to leg circumference (r=0.2) despite circumferences varying from 23 to 39.5 cm.”
- Nilsson A, Lundh T, "A new stocking compression system with a low well-defined resting pressure and a high working pressure”, Veins & Lymphatics, volume 7:7628, 2018, pages 69-70.
“I have used the stockings for long walks, which has been great. It feels relieving and my legs don't swell!”
- Patient with venous oedema, Sweden
© 2022 by PressCise AB